covid19.nmfb.com.ng loan application 2023 nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to apply
Do you want to benefit from the covid-19-support loan from the Central bank of Nigeria? Here is a short article pack with all the information You need to sign up and login to covid19.nmfb.com.ng.
Please do not be confused as the NIRSAL microfinance bank maintains one official website which is www.nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/. So interestingly, applicant will only need to send their application via the above url.
covid19.nmfb.com.ng loan application form
The Covid-19 outbreak came when we least expected and ill prepared for it. Right now the impact is severe and this has left household, businesses and humanity in general in dire need of the necessity of life.
In the wake of this crisis, Nirsal has offered to help with loans and grants to not only individual households but also to small and medium size enterprises to help them cushion the effect of of Covid-19.
With the disruptions to global supply chains by the COVID-19 pandemic. There has been massive suffering, resulting to low gross domestic output and recession.
This has made Government all over the world to respond to their citizens needs, giving them various forms of financial support, tax holidays and lots more
NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Portal Login
Right here at home the The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had to respond by providing financial stimulus package to the most vulnerable people that are hit or most affected by the pandemic.
Same support where also made available to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
The question now comes, who is qualified to receive this loan and what are the best criteria the Government should adopt to see that the money gets to the right persons?
The NIRSAL CBN Loan portal login has been activated . Applying for covid19.nmfb.com.ng NIRSAL/CBN Loan is quite easy now. The step by step approach to receiving your loan has been discussed below
Who is Qualified or Eligible for the Nirsal Covid Loan?
Before we continue note that the category of loan available are
- Households category
- Micro enterprises SMEs category
How to Apply for the Nirsal Covid Loan
Here are the simple way to send your application :
- Click on this linkhttps://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans
- Check the category most suitable for you and click
- Since it is your first time ever, you need to click New application or existing application if you already have an account before.
- The application process demands you have a BVN. Fill in all the information they need from you.
- Upload all necessary document you have been ask to summit.
- Submit and do not forget to save your Application Number because it will be useful later.
- Note that without your bank verification number you won’t be able to process your application.
How it Works
- Submit an Application: make use of any device of yours,this could even be your phone or PC, access the online form @ NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) portal, fill with your documents that shows your finance has been adversely impacted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Approval: your application will pass through the review process of which the CBN will also get involved in the review process. If all requirements is meet you will be notified.
- Disbursement: CBN reviews applications and gives final approval
NIRSAL microfinance Bank don’t work alone in providing you this loan, infact they are collaborating with with CBN to see that households and businesses get financial relive. A portal has been created for this purpose which will serves as validation of BVN.
We have done our best to explain every aspect of the loan and how you can get it. Like we stated you only have to register and get your documents uploaded in the relevant field and await their response.
We are here for you so If you want to receive 24/7 news on as regards NIRSAL Covid-19 CBN Loan. Follow my updates and also comment below of you are facing any problems in the registration