FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021 – See Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Form Here – www.faan.gov.ng 2020 recruitment
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment form, requirements, starting and closing date, that’s what this page all about.
We are going to give you the practical steps to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment
FAAN RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN is a service-oriented organization statutorily established by the Federal Government of Nigeria to manage all commercial airports in Nigeria. FAAN was founded in 1935 and statutorily established by the 2004 CAP F5 law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is also charged with the responsibility of providing quality service to passengers and cargo airlines as well. FAAN was also created to provide conditions and formulate relevant policies for the development of air transport in the most economical and efficient mode as well as the services connected with it.
FAAN is headquartered on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State. The organization is headed by the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Capt. Rabiu Hamisu Yadudu with the Chairman being Otunba Niyi Adebayo. FAAN is proudly also a member of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Application Instruction for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) 2020/2021
As an applicant of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment we will like you to go through the following instructions :
- Browse through the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment portal
- Search the job position that best suits you and start applying.
- There will be an aptitude test
- The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment team will only shortlist candidates that meets up to their standard.
When applying for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment you will have to upload the following documents:
- Your comprehensive CV
- All your academic qualifications/certificates as specified.
- Your Local Government of Origin certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo.
FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021 requirements – See All the requirements Here
- You should be a Nigerian by birth.
- A graduate with a good degree from a reputable institution.
- You need NYSC discharge certificate.
As at today being 2nd April 2020, The Nigerian federal Airport Authority recruitment form is not out.We are going to inform you immediately it’s out.
How to Apply Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment
- Here is the federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment portal.
- FAAN application form can be access through the portal above.
- Multiple application will disqualify you.
- The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment form is free of charge
- Ensure that all information provided are not false.
What are the Functions of FAAN? :
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria has certain functions that are embedded in the 2004 FAAN Act in the CAP F5 laws of the FRN. These functions include;
- The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria is charged with developing, providing and maintaining airport facilities.
- To provide adequate conditions for passengers and their goods to be carried by air.
- To charge for the services the airports’ authority provides.
- To provide decent accommodation and quality facilities for efficient and effective handling of passengers.
- To develop and provides surface transportation facilities in airports.
- To carry out economic operations relevant to airports.
- To develop and profitably manage customer-centric airport facilities for safe, secure, and efficient carriage of passengers, and goods at a world-class standard of quality.
- To develop, provide and maintain all the necessary services and facilities for the safe, orderly, expeditious and economical operation of air transport in all airports managed by FAAN.
- To provide adequate facilities and personnel for effective security at all airports.
- To provide a conducive environment under which passengers and goods would be carried by air and under which aircraft would be used for other gainful purposes.
- To prohibit the carriage by air of goods of such classes as may be proscribed
- To carry out at airports economic and commercial activities that are relevant to air transport; which may be carried out without prejudice to the functions of the Authority.
What is the Strength of FAAN?
Like every other organization statutorily established by the Federal Government, the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria strength lies in its efficient operation and staff strength. On this note, the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria staff strength is estimated at over 5000 employees with thousands more working as contract staff.
What is the Primary Role of FAAN?
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria’s primary role is embedded in the enacted 2004 FAAN Act. The primary role of FAAN is also embedded in the organization goal and objectives as stated in its mission “to develop and profitably manage customer-centric airport facilities for safe, secure, and efficient carriage of passengers and goods at a world-class standard of quality” and vision ”to be among the best airport group in the world” statement.
Altogether, the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is saddled with the responsibility of providing quality and efficient service to air passengers and cargo airlines at a world-class standard while developing continually to be among the best airport group in the world.
Monthly Salary of FAAN?
FAAN staff are paid according to their rank and level. On this note, the average salary of an employee at FAAN is between…and…
What are the Branches of FAAN?
Like every other organization, the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria has several branches known as directorates. The establishment and operation of these directorates are fully backed by the FAAN Act embedded in the 2004 CAP F5 law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
There are ten (10) directorates that are executed statutorily from the office of the MD/CEO of FAAN. These directorates include;
- Legal Services.
- Airport Operation.
- Engineering and Maintenance.
- Human Resources.
- Finance and Accounts.
- Cargo Development.
- Commercial and Business Development.
- Aviation Security Services.
However, there are seven (7) other departments that are directly supervised by the FAAN MD/CEO. These departments include;
- Board Secretariat.
- Protocol and Passages.
- Internal Audit.
- Customer Care (SERVICOM).
- Corporate Communication.
Nonetheless, the MD/CEO of FAAN is directly responsible to the FAAN board and the Nigerian Minister of Aviation.
More interestingly, FAAN manages over 23 commercial airports in Nigeria all distributed across the geo-political region of the country. These airports include;
- Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Benin Airport, Benin City, Edo State.
- Ilorin Airport, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Ibadan Airport, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Akure Airport, Akure, Ondo State.
- Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwo, Rivers State.
- Margaret Ekpo Airport, Calabar, Cross River State.
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.
- Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri.
- Akwa Ibom International Airport, Uyo.
- Osubi Airport, Warri.
- Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.
- Maiduguri Airport, Maiduguri.
- Yola Airport, Yola.
- Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano.
- Umar Musa Yar’Adua Airport, Katsina.
- Sultan Abubakar III Airport, Sokoto.
- Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos.
- Kaduna Airport, Kaduna.
- Zaira Airport, Zaira.
- Makurdi Airport, Makurdi.
- Gombe Airport, Gombe.
- Minna Airport, Minna.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by Ikechukwu Michael for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better @Our Wikipedia page