Mtn recruitment for graduate and undergraduate is here again. In this article we shall be updating you on the position MTN is currently recruiting candidates for.
Our guide in this article underlines profound and effective methods that will aid you greatly to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
MTN RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
MTN Group Limited popularly known as MTN is a South African multinational mobile telecommunication company operating across the world. MTN which is an abbreviation for Mobile Telephone Network was formerly named M-Cell. Today, MTN boasts of having operation licenses in many African countries as well as European and Asian countries.
No doubt, MTN Group Limited remains the largest mobile network operator in Africa and is rated eight in the world. The telecommunication company boasts of being active in over 20 countries in the world. More interestingly, MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers in June 2016 which surely has increased over the years.
Nigeria alone accounts for providing one-third of MTN Group Limited company revenue where it holds a market share spanning over 35 percent. For a company founded in 1994, MTN group limited has witnessed immense growth and proudly owns about three subsidiary companies including the popular Visafone Communication Limited.
MTN products include and not limited to voice, data, and digital services. This they offer their retail customers in 21 world countries where they have telecommunication operation licenses. In 2015, MTN Group Limited emerged as the ‘Most Valuable African Brand’ and the ‘Most Admired African Brand’ in the Africa Best Brands Award ceremony.
MTN Group Limited is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and is headed by the Chief Executive Officer, Rob Shutter, and the Non-Executive Chairman, Phuthuma Nhleko.
MTN Nigeria is also a fast-growing brand that is subjected to the regulatory supervision and policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Nigerian Communications Commission, the National Broadcasting Commission, and the Federal Ministry of Communications. Every now and then, MTN Nigeria recruits new employees to fill vacant positions to achieve its goals and objectives.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment Requirement
- B.Arch, BA, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
How to Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Visit the career centre at https://careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx
- Select the division you are interested in
- choose a department, and search
What are the objectives… of MTN?
Like every other telecommunication company, MTN Group Limited has certain functions it carries out to achieve its goals, objectives, mission, and vision. In light of this, the functions of MTN include;
- To provide quality voice services for all its subscribers.
- To provide quality data or internet services to all its subscribers.
- To provide efficient customer support services to all its subscribers to enhance communications and customer loyalty.
- To provide and promote other digital services to all its customers.
- To promote the efficient use of human and digital resources at a period where technological advancement is the hallmark.
- To partner with and provide connectivity support to their customers be it individuals or businesses.
- To partner, provide, and promote personalized functionality for the integration of add-on solutions.
- To provide world-class network security.
- To promote continuous telecommunication innovations.
- To help streamline business at little or no cost.
- To make a profit and achieve both short-term and long-term goals of MTN Group Limited.
What is the staff Strength of MTN?
MTN Group Limited strength lies in not only its staff numbers but also its operational efficiency. Today, MTN boasts of over 20,000 employees all of which are employed in either its subsidiary or country branches. As regards MTN’s operational efficiency, MTN has continued to present innovations while expanding its business alongside. Hence, the reason it is rated as Africa’s most admired brand.
What is the Primary Role of MTN?
The primary role of MTN Group Limited is formed from the mission and vision statement of the company. With a vision “to lead the delivery of bold, new digital world to our customers,” and a mission “to make our customers’ lives a whole lot brighter,” MTN Group Limited is dedicated to providing world-class voice, data, and internet services while promoting effective communication, internet access, and the overall quality of life of its customers.
Also, MTN Group Limited plays a primary role in partnering with businesses in countries it operates to promote their business while increasing the profitability of such business. This they do by helping these businesses cut costs, improve connectivity, and enhance service systems.
Monthly Salary of MTN
MTN employee’s salary is designed and structured to fit in with what’s obtainable in any multi-national company. As a well-structured and respected brand, MTN Group Limited employees’ salaries are designed based on two categories namely;
- Contract Employees.
- Full-time Employees.
Also, the level, job description, and educational qualification of employees determine the salary of employees at MTN. However, MTN Group Limited is not transparent about its employee’s salary.
Nonetheless, the salary of an entry-level staff is reputed to be about 50,000 in Nigeria. Over time, the salary is expected to increase. Interestingly, senior staff of MTN Nigeria, as well as managerial staff, earns more.
Other countries MTN are operating in?
MTN Nigeria has branches in several countries around the world including;
- DR Congo
- Guinea Bissau
- Guinea Republic
- Ivory Coast
- South Africa
- South Sudan
MTN Group Limited equally own about three subsidiaries namely;
- Visafone Communications Limited.
- Yello Digital Financial Services Limited.
- X S Broadband Limited.