FULL LIST OF ORPHANAGES IN LAGOS STATE
Are you looking for verified or genuine orphanage homes in Lagos so you can reach out to them? If yes, then read every piece of information on this page with rapt attention as it contains all the names of genuine and certified orphanage homes in Lagos.
It also contains the address of all the Orphanage homes in Lagos and other important information that will enhance your search. Therefore, we advise you seat-back and relax while we unveil the conclusive list.
LIST OF ORPHANAGES IN LAGOS STATE
1. Little Saints Orphanage
First on the list is no other than the famous Little Saints Orphanage. It is a non-governmental Orphanage approved by the Lagos state government.
Created in 1994, the Little Saints Orphanage has since been home to hundreds of abused orphans, abandoned children, and motherless kids.
Apart from providing adequate shelter for the kids, the little Saint Orphanage ensures the children have access to other basic amenities like clothing and food.
The Orphanage home features caring nannies and babysitters who take good care of the kids under their watch. They don’t only monitor the kids’ activities, but equally, ensure that the kids are given the best possible moral and mental support.
Talking of moral and mental support, this rehabilitation center goes extra-miles toward ensuring that the kids have access to quality education.
Though it may not be first-class education, The Orphanage home ensures the kids have access to basic education that will improve their reasoning and mental prowess in the long run.
You must know that the little saint orphanage home is also a secured and certified place to adopt a child of your choice. Adopting a child from the Little Saints Orphanage home shouldn’t be an uphill task as long as you follow all the processes and meet all the requirements.
Talking of the requirement, below are the documents required to adopt a child:
- Court approval document from a state welfare agency
- Marriage certificate
- Couples certificate
- Passport Photographs
- Court approval.
However, click here to read the step-by-step guide on how to adopt a child from orphanage homes or adoption providers in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, the Little Saint orphanage home is located at Strong Tower House 6B, D’alberto Road Palm Grove Estate Lagos. You can call them via 08033024066 or message them at [email protected]
2. House Of Mercy Children’s Home
Here is another well-known motherless baby home in Lagos. Launched in 2006, House of Mercy Children’s Home is located in egbeda.
Its primary aim involves protecting orphans or abandoned children from all kinds of dangerous events or unhealthy activities that can hamper their growth and development in life.
The government-certified orphanage home gives free meals to children under its watch; it provides quality education for the kids through its sponsorship program.
The orphanage home also ensures that some of the kids learn one or two handworks that will help them make money in the future.
The House of Mercy Orphanage home also takes a step further in its quest to providing quality life for the kids by making sure they are only adopted by couples who promise to take care of all their needs.
The motherless baby’s home features a safe and healthy environment, conducive rooms, and hundreds of insecticide-treated mosquito nets to prevent malaria and other infections or diseases.
Such benevolence deserve financial support from every well-meaning individual. Hence, we admonish you to visit the House of Mercy Children’s Home at No. 44 Prince Abiodun Adebambo street, off Orelope street, Egbeda/Isheri road, Egbeda, Lagos to donate clothes, food, money, and other valuable items to enhance the mission.
You can equally reach the management via their mobile phone numbers (+234-802 249 9177, +234-803 722 3417) if you want to adopt any of the lovely kids.
3. SOS Children’s Home
SOS Children Home is a registered and government-approved orphanage home in Lagos. Located at Isolo, this orphanage home is known for the high value it places on education as it deploys state-of-the-art facilities to enhance the kids’ intellectual prowess.
The nannies and caregivers are readily available to show love and parental care for all the kids regardless of age and circumstances that brought them to the orphanage home.
Thanks to its caring sponsors, SOS Children Home ensures that kids have access to basic needs of life like clean water, clothes, shelters, food, and education.
You can contact SOS Children Village by visiting them at 153 Mushin Rd, Adjacent to the Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo, Oshodi-Isolo, Lagos to be one of their sponsors who keep putting smiles on the faces of the lovely kids.
4. LOVE HOME ORPHANAGE
Situated in Magodo Lagos, Love Home Orphanage was established by Nike Adeyemi through the Real Woman Foundation.
According to her, Love Home was birthed out of her love for the girl child and her desire to see females have a say in every aspect of life without being intimidated by their male counterparts
The foundation offers topnotch care and affection to orphans and underprivileged children whose future seems uncertain due to lack of parental care
Don’t hesitate to visit the children’s home at No. 7, Jubilee Road, off CMD Road, Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos if you feel like supporting the kids with some goods, money, items, and words of encouragement. Meanwhile, their phone number is + 234 8037178963.
5. Citadel of Grace Mission Int’l Orphanage Home
This is another registered orphanage home in Lagos with state-of-the-art buildings and facilities. It caters for abandoned, less privileged, and motherless children in Lagos and other parts of the country.
It is located at Plot 14, Moses Edike Street off omo-Ariyo street, LASU Igando Road, Igando, Lagos, while its phone numbers include 0805 658 3224, 0806 761 7900, 0803 219 5095
6. LIFE Foundation
For Lagosians looking for an orphanage home near me? LIFE Foundation is a few steps away if you are in Victoria Island.
LIFE Foundation guarantees adequate care and support for motherless children and those who were abandoned by their parents. It doesn’t only care for vulnerable kids but also seeks families who will adopt and train them as their biological children.
LIFE Foundation is right there at 5th floor, 70 Adetokubo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria. You can also reach them via their phone number at 0909 175 1384, 0803 763 7719
7. Tunji Adebayo Foundation Motherless Babies Home
Tunji Adebayo Foundation Motherless Babies Home is a genuine, government-approved Orphanage home in Lagos.
Like every other home on the list, is Tunji Adebayo Foundation Motherless Babies Home’s main concern involves making life easy and secure for all orphans and underprivileged children
It is located at Plot 3 Tunji Adebayo Str Fagba Agege, Iju, Lagos State while its contact addresses are 0811 115 7235, 0906 841 5963, 08163991490
8. Arrows of God Orphanage
Arrows of God Orphanage is the closest Orphanage home to anyone living in Eti-Osa Lagos. You can adopt a child here, you can equally support the organization by giving out to them.
Whichever one you want, visit the Arrows of God Orphanage at Iranla Road, Okeira-Nla Ajah, Eti-Osa, Lagos Nigeria. Call them at 0803 322 9698, 0806 245 6446, 08054 121 623
9. Belle Vie Orphanage Home
Rated among the best Orphanage homes in Lagos, Belle Vie Orphanage has been in the business of giving orphans a meaningful life for long by caring and catering for them.
Apart from giving the kids materials that will improve their standard of living, the organization also helps them treat cancer and other diseases.
Considering the quality of services delivered, it is obvious the organization will need donations and help from the public to remain active.
Therefore, we suggest you visit Belle Vie Orphanage Home located at Zone 2 Unity Estate Opposite Pipeview Hotel, Isashi, Lagos to support them in whatever capacity you can give. 0815 515 5190 is the organization’s phone address.
10. Chosen Child Orphanage and Care
Located at Plot 22, Olubuade Street Round About, Amukoko, Malu, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Chosen Child Orphanage And Care Center is somewhat unknown in the state.
Nonetheless, that doesn’t take anything away from its ability to take care of all the children under its watch. Dial 0803 426 6283 to reach the organization if the need arises. You can also visit the care center at the address above.
11. Compassionate Orphanage Home
Whether poor, abandoned, helpless, or hopeless, Compassionate Orphanage Home is very passionate about all children.
Visit them at 6, Ijaiye Street, Greenland Estate, Km 2, Isheri-Igando Road, Igando, Lagos if you desire to reach out to them with good tidings. Meanwhile, you can call the compassionate Orphanage for more information by dialing 0803 302 1313.
Others Orphanage Homes In Lagos Are:
• Bales of Mercy Orphanage Home: You can visit them at 14, Ajayi Street off Jimoh Oladehinde Bus stop, Ifako-Gbagada if the need arises.
• Bola Mofo Zion Shelter: Visit them 22, Nelson Cole Avenue Iju-Agege for more enquiries.
• Centre For Destitutes’ Empowerment: Visit them at 8, Makanjuola Close, Idimu, Lagos State.
• Children Centre: It’s located at 11/13, Ojerinde Street, Behind Luth, Idi-Araba, Lagos.
• Citadel Of Grace Mission: Located at 3, Moses Edike Street, Off Omo Ariyo Street, Olowo Ila Bus Stop, Lasu-Igando Road, Igando, Lagos.
• Friends of Jesus Orphanage: Here’s another one at 5-7, John Okoh Street, Off Unity Road, Boadore, Ajah, Lekki.
• Hearts Of Gold Children’s Hospice: The Hearts of Gold Children’s Hospice is at Plot 75 Alhaji Masha Road Onilegogoro, Surulere Lagos State
• Hepzibah Homes: You can see them at Ibereko, Badagry; RCCG (Tree Of Life), 78, Marine Road, Apapa.
• Heritage Homes Orphanage: This one is based in 45, Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony, Lagos.
• House of Mercy Children Home: 44 Adebambo Street, Off Orelope Street, Egbeda, Lagos
• Lagos State Motherless Babies’ Home: Visit them at 1, Kenneth Agbakuru Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos to extend your kind gesture towards the kids. You can also adopt a beautiful and lovely kid there.
• Little Angels’ Orphanage: This one is right there at 1A, M. A. Oke Str., Isheri-Iyana Iba Road, Opposite Diamond Estate, Isheri, Lagos State.
• Missionaries of Charity (Mother Theresa): It is located at 117, Demurin Street, Alapere, Ketu.
• Olive Blooms Orphanage: Visit them at Dunmoye Street, Off Saliu Obodo Avenue, Oke Ira Nla, Ajah, Lekki to know more about their services and adoption process.
• Peculiar Saints Orphanage: They are located at 1, Olatobire Turner Close, Seaside Estate, Badore Road, Ajah, Lekki.
• Precious Pearls Orphanage: They are situated at 1b, Ramoni Owoyemi Str., Orelope, Egbeda, Lagos State.
• Sought After Women And Children Foundation: Visit them at Plot 3 Ronke Aiku Close, Addo Owode, Ajah, Lekki to inquire how to can be of help to the organization.
• Vigilant Heart Orphanage Charitable Society: There are readily available to attend to you as long as you check them at No. 7, Nicole Balogun, Igbo Efon, Off Lekki-Epe Expressway.