FUTMINNA POST UTME
Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is here. See the requirements and how to apply for FUTMINNA post UTME form below.
If you’ve ever thought of going to Minna in Niger state to temporarily reside there but you’ve been looking for a reason and you’re just a teenager preparing for university, you should probably consider FUTMINNA which is short for Federal University of Technology, Minna.
FUTMINNA REQUIREMENTS AND HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’re smart and you’d love schooling here, read on to discover the requirements you need to gain admission into the school.
- Like most schools, FUTMINNA requires you to select them as your first choice on your UTME registration slip while preparing for your journey into the university. This means that if it ever crosses your mind to study at the Federal University of technology, Minna, it would have to have been a premeditated decision and not an after-thought.
- More so, the general UTME cut-off mark that would qualify you to be admitted into FUTMINNA is 180. They completely exempts some specified courses like: computer engineering, Chemical engineering, Architecture etc that require a higher cut-off mark.
- When it comes to your O’level result, you must, at least, have 5 credits in the subjects that matter including Math and English.
- Beyond O’level result, Direct Entry students should have, at least, lower credit or Higher credit in their National diploma or must be on merit level in their NCE.
- It should be noted that if you were misinformed and you wrongly combined the subjects in your WAEC and/ or UTME but you pass the cut-off mark, you would still be admitted but into a different department whose requirement your subject combinations fulfil.
- Also, note that the valid WAEC result that would be accepted during screening is the version that’s downloaded directly from the WAEC website.
FUTMINNA post UTME 2021/2022
Here’s a little details about the school and their post UTME.
Like most Universities in Nigeria, FUTMINNA was established in the 90’s, specifically 1982 and is supposedly a non-profit Institution. It is located in the Urban part of the city and has a branch campus in another location in Minna specifically Bosso.
Since the school is a technological school, it only focuses on technological education. If you’re looking to major in biotechnology and genetic engineering in Nigeria, you should consider attending FUTMINNA.
According to 2018 records, the school only has 10 faculties which includes: Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology
- Faculty of Infrastructure,
- Process and Engineering Technology,
- Faculty of Engineering and
- Engineering Technology,
- Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Management Technology,
- Faculty of Environmental Technology,
- Faculty of Life Sciences,
- Faculty of Physical Sciences,. Faculty of Information and
- Communication Technology,
- Faculty of Technology Education and
- School of PostGraduate Studies.
When the school was established, Professor J.O. Ndagi was its first vice chancellor who served from the year the school was established till 1990. Currently, FUTMINNA has both a chancellor and a vice chancellor position which are occupied by HRM Eze Eberechi N. Dick (JP) and Professor Abdullah Bala respectively.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA post UTME 2021/2022
If you meet the criteria stated above, you would need the sum of two thousand naira to proceed with your FUTMINNA post UTME registration.
This covers both the cost of the CBT test and The university processing fee.
- Log into the school’s site and click on the “UPASE UTME” Login.
- Start by filling in your UTME number and your name then hit the login button.
- It would take you to the page where you need to upload a very recent passport photograph of yourself.
- If your subject combination is wrong for the course you selected, choose another course that goes with your subject combination or just wait till the following year to re apply.
- If you have fulfilled the requirement in terms of your O’level result and subject combination, the system would detect this and allow you proceed with your registration.
- Once you get past the system’s detection, you would be allowed to pay via remitta.
- If the payment was successful, you’ll be able to print out the screening form which you’ll take to the UPASE venue along with other relevant documents.