Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 SUBEB list of shortlisted/successful candidates
Application portal opens 19th July 2021 and closes on the 31st July 2021.
The Lagos state government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of primary and secondary education in the state and also ensure that the standard is up to the 21st century global standards as practice worldwide.
The Lagos state government has given the go ahead order to the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB to fill up various vacant positions in the educational sector throughout the state or you have been searching for a teaching job in a government establishment ; If you have ever wanted to work with the Lagos state ministry of education here is the chance to try out and see how it goes.
Recruitment is going to be carried out by the Lagos state government with partnership with the Lagos state ministry of education and TESCOM recruitment services. Hence qualified applicants who are residing in Lagos have been asked to apply @ TESCOM recruitment Portal.jamb.gov.ng
Lagos state teachers recruitment is free of charge. The state government nor TESCOM won’t demand money for you ; all you have to do is just to prepare your self for the screening exercise, meet the requirements and constantly follow the recruitment update.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment SUBEB Requirements/Qualifications
Educational requirements :
Before applying for the Lagos state teachers recruitment for the year under review, there are little requirements that the Lagos state ministry of education has pointed out. All applicants need to first check if they meet the requirements.
Some of the requirements are as follows:
- You arm your self with a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) or any first degree.
- It is best you have a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and any degree that is inline with the subjects listed below.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
- The acceptable maximum age is 36.
- You should have a means identification ( voters card, passport, drivers licence)
- You should good with this subjects English Language, Mathematics, Christian Religious Studies, Vocational Education, Arts, and Foreign Languages
- You must reside in Lagos so as to be punctual with your work.
Subject where recruitment are to be carried out are:
- BASIC SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Islamic RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Christian RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- BUSINESS STUDIES
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS
- BASIC SCIENCE
How to Apply for Lagos state teachers recruitment (SUBEB)
While applying for the Lagos state teachers SUBEB recruitment it’s recommended that you do your application through the online portal.
Another thing you have to take note of is your NYSC discharge certificate, as a Graduate seeking for employment in any government establishment its likely that they will require your NYSC certificate as outlined by the constitution of Nigeria.
Finally you have to be a resident of Lagos, have a physical address within the state before applying.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better