Employment in Nigeria is obviously difficult which is one of the reasons for massive youth unemployment across the country.
In some cases, the unemployment problem is on the part of the job seeker. This is because most of them did not take the time to understand the recruitment procedures and requirements.
Getting a paid or lucrative job could be very difficult as long as job seekers failed to follow the necessary procedures.
This is why we are set to help you reduce the period you spend searching for work because we shall be discussing the required procedure you need to follow if you must be employed at Seplat
SEPLAT 2021/2022 Recruitment Procedures
Seplat is an oil and gas company known as Seplat Petroleum Development Company. It is an independent company that is enlisted in the Nigerian and London stock exchange.
The company is strategically focused on the development of the Niger Delta as that is the source of their raw material.
Seplat was established in June 2009 as a partnership between Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited and Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited. One of the major aims of the partnership between both companies is to increase the exploration and pre-production of oil and gas in Nigeria.
In 2010, Seplat procures 45% involvement interest and was given the opportunity to operate from a portfolio of 3 onshore blocks of oil and gas production in Niger Delta.
As a result of the implementation of a planned redevelopment strategy and extensive drilling program, Seplat was able to experience massive improvements in its oil productivity as it recorded a maximum rate of 85,200bopd and it was close to having twice its reserve in 2015.
SEPLAT Recruitment Procedures
As a job seeker, it is important to understand your eligibility status, company’s requirement and registration procedures so that you will stand a great chances of being awarded a position in the company.
1. Confirm If Seplat’s Recruitment Is Ongoing
First, it is important to be sure if the company is recruiting or not. This can be confirmed by carrying out a constant check on their official recruitment portal. Click here to access the seplat recruitment portal.
2. Meet The Company’s Requirements
Once you are sure recruitment exercise is ongoing, then, you need to ensure that you possess the following criteria to stand a chance:
A. Academic Qualifications
- You must be a graduate with Upper Division (at least second class) in any degree awarding Institution and you must study the following courses:
- Engineering courses such as Chemical, Electrical / Electronics, Materials, Mechanical, Process, Petroleum, Industrial, Civil, Oil and Gas.
- – Geology
- – Petro-physics
- – Geophysics
- – Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry.
- – Accounting and Finance
- – Business Administration
- – Law
- – Mass Communication
- – Social Science Discipline
- You must have at least five credits with English and Mathematics inclusive and must be just one sitting in your Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- National Youth Service Corps certificate or an exception letter as the case may be.
B. Attitudinal Qualifications
- You must be determined to be the best.
- You must be passionate about excellent results
- Ability to operates in a highly competitive and dynamic business environment.
- Superb team spirit and inter-personal skills
- Ability to analyze and present researches.
- Great writing and verbal communication potentials
- Great problem-solving ability and a strong willingness to learn
3. Send Your CV To Seplat’s Recruitment Portal
Send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the company’s online portal with a caption or subject “2020 graduate scheme.” However, if you’re sending your CV in later year, you will need to change the ‘2020’ to the year you’re submitting the CV.
Here is the recruitment email to forward your mail to email@example.com
Your CV must contain the some important information if it must be considered by the company. These data include:
- Date of birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Community (not compulsory)
- An accessible Email Address
- Phone Number
- Educational qualification and outcome
- Date of completion of your national Service
- Working experience (if you have one)
Important Facts To Know While Applying For Seplat
- Your supplied information will be handled with strict confidentiality, so feel free to submit the best of your CV
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be invited to take the aptitude test.
- Notification concerning the aptitude test will be forwarded through Short Message Service (SMS) and email.
- All the educational qualifications you supply when filling the form…… will be verified. So never supply a fake academic qualification
Why You Should Desire To Work At Seplat Petroleum Development Company
* Attractive and Robust Salary
One of the best places to work by all standards is the oil and gas industry. This is because their payment is always high and encouraging.
This fact did not exclude Seplat as they pay Staff at their entry-level in its graduate trainee category about N2-8 million yearly.
* Career Development Opportunity
The Seplat petroleum development company has put in place structures that will help all talented and hardworking employees develop their professional abilities and careers.
This structure ranges from certified training courses which will enhance employees decision-making ability, competence development among others.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better