NDA Application Form 2022/2023 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
Is NDA form out? When will Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)? If you have ever asked any of the above questions yes this post is for you. Slowly read this post and apply for NDA right now.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2022/2023 Application form :
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a government institution that offers a minimum of 5 years military and academic training for Nigerian Army cadets, 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets.
At the completion of the training graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA).
Is Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2022/2023 application form out?
Yes the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) application form is out. online application form will be available for sale as from
Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold soon at designated centres across the country.
Note: we hope by now you have purchased or planning to purchase the joint admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) form? It’s compulsory that all Nigerian Defence Academy applicant must get the form, register for JAMB abd also score a comfortable score.
NDA 73rd Regular Course Admission Requirements
For you as an applicant to be eligible for the 73rd Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) there are some requirements that you must meet, there are little huddles to pull through, so let’s take our time to discuss them here :
- Medically point of view, you must be fit. You shouldn’t have any form of chronic illness, disorder etc.
- Before purchasing this form, you shouldn’t be married, having no one to fend for. Bottom line is that every applicant must be a single male or female with no child.
- You should be able to present your certificate of indigeneship. This proves that you are a Nigerian.
- The least required entry age is 17, while the maximum age entry is 21. Make sure you don’t exceed this age limit.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female
- Get at least 5 credits pass in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB). Meanwhile English language, Mathematics is compulsory.
- You should sit for JAMB and also have a comfortable score
- If you are good in French and Arabic, Madarin language, it will boast your chances a lot.
Candidates are to note the following:
- While submitting your form, please attach your O level results with it.
- Your O level results should not be more than 5 years old
- Please don’t apply with awaiting result.
- Admission is open to both male and female.
How to Apply for 2022/2023 NDA Admission ( Regular Course).
- Here is the website address where the application is done http://www.ndaapplications.net/
- Kindly login, and when it opens up, you should select “Purchase Access Code”.
- Go through and fill your details that will be used to finalise the payment via Remita payment platform.
- The Remita ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code can be bought @ N3,500.00.
- Finally all code should be generated on the Remita platform as any code generated elsewhere won’t be valid.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS/how to submit your application:
Submission of application is usually online, just get your Original O level results scanned alongside the form. After submission of the application form, download an acknowledgement form.
NDA SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
As required, the management of NDA, will hold or conduct a pre entry examination usually called aptitude tests (Post-UTME screening) this test will hold soon
Items to bring along during the screening exercise :
- Come with your acknowledgement slip.
- Screening Test Admission Card,
- JAMB result slip and
- TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs.
- On your passport photograph, tale time to write down your Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
After you have been successfully admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), the federal government will completely take responsibility about your upkeep. You won’t pay any school fees, accommodation etc.