Agbami Scholarship 2021/2022 application|undergraduate http://www.scholastica.ng|Portal|website & how to apply
You have to be excited about Agbami scholarship! With over 10,000 recipients, Agbami Scholarship has shown us what it means to be reliable over the years.
The difference between you and getting this scholarship could be knowledge, and this article will give you all the details needed for Agbami scholarship. Details of the discussions in this article are:
- About Agbami Scholarship
- Eligibility requirements of Agbami Scholarship
- The monetary worth of the scholarship.
- Selection process
- How do you apply for the scholarship?
About Agbami Scholarship
Agbami scholarship is a clash of intelligent students who need monetary assistance. All companies involved in the Agbami oil field with more emphasis on Star Deep Water and a Chevron company sponsors this scholarship.
The purpose of the scholarship is to make a social investment that results in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria. The format of the scholarship test comprises the following areas:
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Intelligence Quotient test
- Current affairs
- Verbal comprehension
- Abstract reasoning
Agbami Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
You must follow all requirements, which will be in an itemized format.
- The first essential requirement is that you must be a Nigerian or international student in the first or second year doing a full-time study in any university within the country (Nigeria).
- The courses eligible for the award are Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Engineering. Students that are studying related courses may also be considered.
- As a rule, to note, candidates who apply for the Agbami scholarship are not qualified for any other scholarship funded by “STAR” or any of its co-ventures, including the NNPC/CNL JV. The NNPC/CNL JV scholarship is circulated concurrently with the Agbami scholarship program.
- The minimum grade required for the smooth running of the scholarship application and selection process is a second class upper.
- There are certain documents every intending applicants should put in place and upload successfully. These documents include a School ID card, UTME/DE results, Admission letter, Birth certificate, O-level result, Statement of results displaying your CGPA correctly stamped and signed, Local government area of identification, and a passport photograph, which should be a 450px by 450px of not less than three months old. The document size should not surpass 300kb, and the total size of all documents should not reach 1800kb.
- For the O-level result, it is required that you have six credits in one sitting.
Engineering students receive 100,000 naira, while medical students get to receive 200,000 naira from this scholarship.
Every candidate that qualifies will get an invite via email or text messages requiring them to come for a computer-based qualifying test in examination centers nationwide. Therefore, you must put in extra carefulness to log in the correct details.
How to Apply for Agbami Scholarship?
A systematic approach to applying for this scholarship is going to be discussed in detail.
- Check the official website for the scholarship. http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
- The next thing to do is to click on apply now to create an account.
- Activating your account will need you to proceed to your email box, as you will get a message to that effect.
- It would be best if you filled in every piece of information needed to fill.
- You should fill in all the required documents, and the order of the name in your document must match the one filled online.
- Double-check for any form of errors in regards to everything to have done.
- Your passport photograph should have a white background before upload.
- You can then submit your application, and you will be sent an email verifying the successful application for the scholarship.
- Please note that the consequence for multiple applications is an outright disqualification.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better @Our Wikipedia page