DPR Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.dpr.gov.ng
|graduate trainee |experienced and skill professionals
The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2020/2021 is here again, let’s show you practical steps on how to apply while at the same time giving you all the information you need, that has to do with the requirements, application starting and closing date.
Do you want to apply as a Graduate Trainee or an experienced Hire? Please note that the recruitment requirements is similar only that experienced hire applicants should possess at least 5 years of experience in related firm. Read more let’s show you other information.
DPR recruitment 2020/2021
In this article, you will receive first-hand information about the recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and other important updates for the Department of Petroleum Resources 2019. Stay focused and read through.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been waiting in the country to date, they have received numerous applications from aspirants on various platforms searching for legitimate information about the 2020 DPR application for recruitment type. Many of them asked questions like;
- How do I register for the 2020/2021 Natural Resources Department?
- Where can I get the form for the 2020/2021 Petroleum Resources Department?
- Is the recruitment formed by the DPR 2020/2021?
- When will the major hiring end at the petroleum resources department?
- I require daily updating of the Petroleum Resources Department (PRD) hiring, etc.
- Was DPR hiring in 2020/2021 actual, and so on?
The principal objective of the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment is to create more jobs for both graduates and undergraduates of Nigerian youth. In doing so, Nigeria’s unemployment will be curbed, becoming the story of the past.
DPR recruitment General Requirement and Qualifications 2020/2021
- Just make sure you have any of these degree: B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND
- Your age should falls within 18 to 40
- Have your O Level Result intact with all 5 credits (maths and English compulsory)
- Your NYSC discharge certificate is a must.
- Some years of experience from related work in any oil and gas firm will be an added advantage.
DPR Academic Qualifications and Requirement 2020 /2021
Candidates for the Department of Petroleum Resources must have one of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Not more than 30-40 years old, by On 31 December 2019.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) and Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) of grades in at least three (3) subjects like English or passes them in at least two (2) other topics.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Education Certificate (GCE) Ordinary standard with passes in four (4) subjects from one session and five (5) subjects from two courses, except the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) from an accredited university or polytechnic. National Education Certificate (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Education
- Certificate (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects from one session and three (3) subjects from two courses.
- Must have discharged/exempted an NYSC certificate.
- Must know how to use the computer properly.
Important point to note about DPR recruitment 2020/2021:
Before jumping straight to apply for Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment here are the things you should put into consideration :
- Make sure you get all relevant credentials as outlined on the job description.
- Scan all your credentials and get them ready for uploading @www.dpr.gov.ng
- Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
- DPR recruitment is free of charge.
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online 2020/2021
Note: When ever recruitment have been advertised we are going to update this page
- But all applicant must log onto www.dpr.gov.ng.
- You should read all instructions and the job description very well.
- Sign up for an account with them and start the application process.
- When you access the application form make sure you supply relevant information that doesn’t appear to be false.
- Upload your document, your scanned document should not be more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb)
- Here are the list of documents you should upload :N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption CertificateHigher Institution CertificateSecondary School leaving Certificate
When will department of petroleum resources recruitment 2020/2021 start?
We are going to monitor Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment page and immediately there is vacancies that has been announce we are going to update this page and inform you immediately.
We are always here to make things easy for you, we work as a team here and all our services here are free of charge.
department of petroleum resources recruitment closing date 2020/2021 :
DPR recruitment team will give adequate time frame for eligible candidates to apply. Usually the application period last for just 6 weeks. We believe six weeks is enough for everyone to apply.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and also for a computer base test.
How to Login to www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng?
First you need to create an account online at www.dpr.gov.ng, ensure you chose a strong password that will hardly be compromise. Don’t forget that this is the recruitment page http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
FUNCTIONS OF THE DPR
The Petroleum Resource Department has been set up to serve a great deal of purpose, and the department is working under the direct supervision of the Petroleum Resources Federal Ministry. The real purpose of creating the petroleum resource division was to discover petroleum products in Nigeria and import these petroleum products as well.
- Supervises the activities of the petroleum industry; One function of the petroleum resource department is overseeing operations in the petroleum industry in Nigeria. The Petroleum Resources Department must ensure that all petroleum industries operating in the country are operating under licenses and leases in Nigeria. By doing so, Nigeria’s oil industries would help boost Nigeria’s economy through its operations.
- Monitors the processes of the oil industry; It is also the responsibility of the petroleum development division to ensure that the functions of the country’s petroleum industry operations are controlled. The purpose of monitoring these country-wide operations of the petroleum industry is simply to ensure that the operators in the petroleum industry operate under the guidelines; as a typical example, they will ensure that the operators in the petroleum industry operate in compliance with national goals and national aspirations.
- Advises the government and their agencies; One of the duties of the petroleum resource department remains to inform the government on oil and gas matters, both in the discovery and export of petroleum products. Its advisory function is not confined to state; the petroleum resource department also advises government agencies and government parastatals, particularly in those areas related to policies and other technical issues that may impact the activities of the petroleum industry and other administrative purposes.
Strength of the Department of Petroleum Resources
DPR is constitutionally responsible for ensuring conformity in the oil and gas industry with petroleum rules, legislation, and guidance. Operations surveillance at mining facilities, refining fields, processes platforms, and flow stations, crude oil production terminals, refineries, storage depots, pump stations, retail outlets, any other locations where gasoline is either processed and distributed and all pipelines transporting crude oil, natural gas or petroleum products.
Average Salary of a DPR staff
You can get about 135,000 Naira as your minimum monthly salary, which corresponds to about one and a half million Naira a year. Other sources say that if you’re fortunate enough, you can receive up to 190,000 Naira a month. Interesting fact: Things get even better as DPR also pays allowances, depending on where you live and other factors. Based on data from 2019.
As it stands right now, as an Industrial Trainee, you will receive a minimum of N450,000 per year.
If you get a bid from one of the Oil giants, of course, go with it. After all, while the DPR pays a decent wage, it is nothing comparable to the half a million Naira per month from Shell’s 600,000 and Mobil Oil Nigeria.
These high wages are because these companies operate internationally, thereby providing their workers for competitive salaries worldwide. Working in the DPR, though, is a beautiful first step in the right direction.
DPR OFFICE BRANCHES
The department of Petroleum Resources has offices in Seven cities in Nigeria; Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Portharcourt, Kaduna, Warri, and Maiduguri. For the sake of this article, we shall list 2 of the seven office branches.
Lagos Office Branch
Department of Pet. Resources,
5, Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Abuja BranchDepartment of Pet. Resources,
7, Sylvester Ugoh Crescent
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by Ikechukwu Michael for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better @Our Wikipedia page