Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for Academic Session [UPDATED]
Let’s talk about FUNAI post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, so if you have been asking when will FUNAI post UTME screening form will be out then this post will do justice to that.
FUNAI post UTME screening form 2020/2021
FUNAI is one of the federal university established by the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. Ever since it establishment the institution has been
FUNAI post UTME portal 2020
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo portal is located at funai.edu.ng. If you want to register or transact with the institution this is where it is done.
How Much is FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
If you are to get FUNAI screening form you should budget 2000 naira for it. This form can be gotten through the banks located in and outside the university campus. You can obtain the form after generating FUNAI screening form RRR code via the remitta platform.
FUNAI POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY 2020/2021
Here is the eligibility criteria for FUNAI post UTME screening exercise. Like before you get the form you need to check this criteria :
- FUNAI post UTME General cut off mark for all students of different departments is 180.
- Check your brochure and see the subject combination for your department and ensure you get those subjects in your O level results.
- We also believe by now you are above 16years or at least up to 16 years of age.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise
Remember that the post UTME screening form is just 2000 naira? Yes that’s the price so let’s go in to detailed guide on how to process the form.
- Login to FUNAI website: @ www.funai.edu.ng, navigate to ADMISSIONS link at the top menu or QUICK Links, you should Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening link @http://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/PUTME/ScreeningForm.aspx
- Now Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Now you are to generate your RRR code by entering your JAMB registration number.
- If you decide to pay via the bank, you need to go to the bank and pay up using the RRR code you generated.
- After payment return to FUNAI portal to continue your application and after you have input all details and information cross check against error.
- Please remember to print your acknowledgement slip because you sure need them on the screening day
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise & Requirements:
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Just like we said, you guys have to Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. With out the slip just like in the case of your jamb you won’t know the date you ate to take your exam.
- To get the slip you need to go over to a link that am going to share you right now.
- The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website @http://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/PUTME/ScreeningForm.aspx
Finally you need to get your JAMB SLIP. remember this should be in their original form which should show your face or picture in color formate
Finally Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better