NPower Agro registration 2021/2022 batch C recruitment npower.fmhds.gov.ng
The wait is over, the registration for this year’s N-power program has commenced and youths are expected to apply to the sector that suits their qualities or purpose.
This government-sponsored initiative consists of different categories, and one of them is the N-power Agro.
Youths who are hired or recruited into this Agro sector will be trained by experts for a period of time — usually three months.
Having gone through the required training, they will be charged with the responsibility of disseminating information to Nigerian farmers on how to improve their agricultural products.
These set of people will be engaged in this service or job for two years and they will be paid their monthly salary by the Federal government.
Jobs You Can Do If Recruited Into The N-power Agro Sector
Some of the jobs you a liable to get after undergoing the N-power Agro training program include the following:
- Agriculture Extension Services Consultant
- Farm input aggregators
- Farm managers
- Agro-based public sector jobs
- Farming co-operatives management
N-Power Agro registration requirements
Here is a comprehensive list of criteria you must possess to stand a chance of being a part of this year’s N-power Agro:
- You should be within 18-35 age bracket.
- You must possess an OND, HND or a Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Sciences, Animal Science, Nutrition, Agricultural Economics and Crop Science.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter is equally required.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Only unemployed youths are eligible to enjoy this program.
- You must have a BVN number
How to apply for NPower Agro
Carefully follow all of the procedures below while applying for a spot in this year’s N-power Agro program:
- Visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup or https://www.npower.gov.ng/n-agro.html to kickstart your recruitment processes.
- Click on the ‘Npower Volunteer Corp’ which means you’re about to progress to the next level of registration.
- Provide accurate information while filling the application form.
- Provide or update your bank account info, including your BVN number and other required details.
Once all of the above procedures are accurately carried out, you should expect to receive a mail from the concerned authorities revealing the status of your application — either accepted or rejected.
You will be told what next to do if your application is accepted. However, you are advised to try again during next registration period if your recruitment request was denied or rejected.
Many youths were gainfully employed through this scheme last year, you too should endeavor to give it a try today as it might be your turn.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better