NPower Health registration 2022/2023 Recruitment batch C
Are you hoping to be part of this year’s N-power Health program? You’ve got to act fast as the registration portal is opened and active to all interested candidates.
However, it is important we let you know that the major function of a N-power Health volunteer is to ensure that every vulnerable citizen of the country has access to good health care service.
This is why you must display topnotch readiness and desire to work at any hospital or health care center irrespective of location.
N-Power Health registration requirements
Having said that, there are some conditions or criteria that guarantees your eligibility status.
You can’t enjoy the highly-rated government’s initiative without possessing the criteria that are listed below:
- You must possess one of Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND in Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery and other health-related courses.
- You must have graduated from any NUC accredited University, Nursing school, midwifery school, school of Health Technology or polytechnic in the country.
- You should possess at least one from the following certificates : JCHEW, SCHEW, NABTEB , OND, HND, RN, RM, B. Tech, B. Sc among others.
- You must display questionable urge to succeed.
- You must be friendly to everyone as you will need to render services to many strangers.
How to Apply for N-power Health recruitment
Here is a comprehensive rundown of how you can successfully apply for the N-power.
- Visit the NPower health Portal by clicking HERE. Alternatively, you can begin your registration process via N-power official website — https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Select or click the “Apply ” link to continue.
- Create a user’s profile by providing up-to-date credentials about yourself. You are advised to make use of active email address.
- Fill the application form. Cross-check all data before submitting the application.
- Submit the form
- You will get a mail which will confirm that your application is received and it’s being worked on.
- Print out a copy of the confirmation mail or registration acknowledgement slip for reference purposes.
- Wait to hear if your application is accepted or not. If accepted, follow subsequent procedures that will be unveiled to you by the concerned authorities.
You shouldn’t waste more time before applying for this program as there are thousands of Nigerians hoping to be recruited before the end of 2020-21 recruitment exercise.
Take swift action and register today as this is one of the best ways to end your longtime search for a paid job.