Npower NASIMS batch C stream 2 out Date |nasims.gov.ng portal|check your status
Npower batch C stream 2 is here and we are using this medium to inform you all that successful candidates for Batch C stream 2 is out.
If you are interested in checking your status for the stream 2 Batch C You are advised to check via the NASIMS Portal @ nasims.gov.ng
Do you want to check your name on the Npower NASIMS shortlisted candidate! This comprises of N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Health, N-Build, Tech and Creative.
The NPower Batch C stream 2 is for those who has not been able to get the congratulatory message from Npower NASIMS portal.
When you didn’t see the congratulatory message what it means is that you might have been moved to the next stream which is stream 2.
An Information reaching our desk suggest that the NASIMS Portal @ nasims.gov.ng is opened and this signals that Npower Batch C stream 2 will now have to login with their credentials such as password and email or ID to see if they have been shortlisted or not.
Just like we said before you will need your password and email address or I’D which are your credentials to seamlessly login to your NPower Dashboard.
But if you forgot your login credentials don’t worry,here is an summary article to help recover your details.
How to check Npower NASIMS stream 2 status.
- Step 1: here you will first Visit NASIMS NPower portal @ https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Step 2: in the space provided input your email and password so as to log into your NASIMS NPower dashboard
- Step 3: Click on “Verification” at the top menu of your screen
How to install the Npower Biometric client
Remember that when you get to see your status and you have been shortlisted, the next thing you do is to commence the Biometric
- Here is the “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”. page (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm) note copy it and past on your browser
- You should just click on that or you can just go ahead and click on the installer here
Please copy the above url and paste on your browser
- Now you should Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics software
- Remember to double click on the install so as to get this install
- This should download a setup.exe (executable file). of 8kb size
- After a successful installation you should get the icon on your computer screen.
You will recall that the NPower Programme started or kicked off around 2016. A lot of Nigerians signed up for the programme and in early 2019 the government boasted that the programme has provided temporary employment for over 800,000 Nigerians with a cost of 279 billion naira.
Let’s not forget that when the first batch A came on board over 200, 000 were shortlisted for the programme.
Shortly Batch B came onboard late 2018 with a total number of 300,000 young Nigerians .
The programme went smoothly but there was delay in payment of stipends.
We want to bring to your notice that Npower Batch C will shortlist about 500,000 young Nigerians first with an additional 500,000 later.
https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm|N-power Batch C Biometrics portal