Npower transition program
Indeed, the Npower transition registration portal for 2021/2022 online guide is finally here. Please note that the Npower transition survey is only available for Npower
2016 batch 1 beneficiaries.
So what is the NPower Transition?
As you can observe, this is a new development from N-power, it helps all the beneficiaries of the Npower 2016-2017 and exited beneficiaries set to get permanent jobs.
So in case you are among the many Nigerians that have applied and got empowered via Npower, then this transition is all you need.
The truth is that, Npower has done well for Nigerian youths by empowering the youth financially for some years now. This Npower Transition 2021 program will help every youth get a good and better life.
Here are the top 6 things you should know about Npower transition
- It will help you become a SANEF Agent
- It will help you start a Business with a GEEP Loan
- It will help you become a Teacher
- It will help you start a Farm / Expand your Farm
- It will help you become a Field / Data Agent
- It will help you become a Community Policeman through Npower Transition 2021
In case you want to transit as an SANEF, this can be easy. They will give you N50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira). However, this N50,000 is meant to help you set up a small scale business of your own.
Though setting up a business with N50,000 seems difficult, but with this Npower transition program, you’ll learn how to do it rightly, and move your business beyond, and create new jobs for others.
So what is Npower GEEP loan for Npower Transition 2021?
Note that the GEEP loan will help every Npower beneficiaries to get the best loan to set up a business. This loans goes only to Npower beneficiaries. But in case you get below N100,000, just reach out to Npower for more guidelines.
How to become a teacher via Npower Transition 2021/2022
In case you are interested in continuing the teaching job, then Npower will help you out.
This Npower Transition programs for 2016-2017 beneficiaries, will guide you towards becoming a better teacher.
So in case you want to teach, you’ll be made to teach in your community.
Npower helping you start a farm
In case you love farming business, then Npower transition will take you far.
This transition will be a golden opportunity for everyone to learn how to farm, and the best ways to do it right. And in case you already have a farm, then you’re going to even do better.
Here is how to become a Field or data agent through the N-power transition
In case you like agent works, then Npower transition is going to be the best thing for you.
The Npower will train you and this is going to be cool. When this Npower transition is carried out, it will help you to work with banks, community leaders, and many more.
The Npower 2021-2022 transition to a community Policeman
Remember that the security of your community needs to be your concern at all times. With this new Npower transition , you will be required to work with some security agencies to secure your community.
How the Npower Transition Registration is Done
You can register via the Npower volunteers network portal (NPVN) at www.Npvn.npower.gov.ng, login/create account.
Once you’re logged in, you can then locate the Npower transition page online, and then select any of the transition that you would like.
Here are List of States for Npower Batch A and B Transition Form:
- BORNO STATE Babazanna Abdulkarim 08034244138, 08024309004
- NASSARAWA STATE Mohammed Danazimi 08065478482, 08095786460
- OSUN STATE Idiat Oluyemisi Babalola 08030853537
- BAUCHI STATE Mansur Manu soro 08032870453
- EBONYI STATE Mr. Okorafor Nnanna Nwaji 09092865511
- YOBE STATE Muhammad A. Yusufari 08066417337
- KEBBI STATE Usman Buhari Ali 08067831800
- KADUNA STATE Muhammad Sani Abdullahi 08033345688
- PLATEAU STATE Dr Sumaye Fadimatu Hamza 08039612233
- KWARA STATE Elder Ayobola Samuel 08033584401; 08059733525
- OGUN STATE Adeleke Adewolu 08133051991
- AKWA IBOM Aniefiok Thomas 08053441188
- LAGOS STATE Mrs. Olusola Falana 8121167144
- ANAMBRA STATE Mark okoye 08187726255
- CROSS RIVER STATE Ambassador Nkoyo Toyo 07057215899
- BAYELSA STATE Mrs. Martha Jenakumo 08038690206
- EDO STATE Hon. Ken ihensekhien/Prof. Julius Ihonvbere 07016455554; 08055711112
- KANO STATE Aisha Jaafar Yusuf 08033928712; 08173646600
- RIVERS STATE Mr Alwell Ihunda 08033124099
- FCT Mrs Elegbede Irene Adebola 08033059629
- BENUE STATE Engr Conrad Utaan 08169997870
- ENUGU STATE Dan Onyishi 08124730366
- EKITI STATE Olajide Gbenga 07039701178
- SOKOTO STATE Mr. Lawali Zagi 08022712023
- ZAMFARA STATE Hajiya Fatima Umaru Shinkafi 08036009838
- JIGAWA STATE Bala Usman Chamo 08065952919
- ABIA STATE Mr Chinenye Nwaogu 08033307750
- TARABA STATE Beatrice Kitchener 07037688127
- OYO STATE Atiuke Osunkoya 08051935095
- KATSINA STATE Hon. Abdulkadir Nasir. Binta Abba Umar 08144086300
- NIGER STATE Hon Afiniki E. Dauda 08033400531
- ONDO STATE Bolanle Olafunmiloye 08033298380
- GOMBE STATE Maryam Isa Mele 08032851493
- KOGI STATE Ibrahim Adoga 080177577771
- IMO STATE Mrs Nzeribe 08093070990
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better