Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements And How to Apply(A Guide)
If you are patiently waiting for Ondo State Teachers Recruitment, then this article is for you. The hiring of 1,000 teachers for the state’s primary and secondary schools has been approved by the Ondo State Government. This year’s recruitment is meant to increase employment possibilities and lower the state’s unemployment rate Set aside your indolence and read till the end. If you snooze you lose.
The recruitment is available for individuals well-grounded in the below disciplines;
- Agricultural Science
- Computer Science
- Christian Religious Studies( C.R.S)
- Basic Technology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Physical and Health Education ( P.H.E)
- Yoruba Language
Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements.
Please be aware of the following prerequisites to be eligible for full-time work.
- Interested candidates should be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- For B.Sc. and HND holders, the NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate is required.
- All applicants must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- All applicants must have earned credits in at least five subjects, including English and mathematics, in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- Certificate of Completion for Grade Six.
- B.SC., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate issued by an accredited institution is required.
- The applicant must not be older than 35 at the time of application
- Must be eager to work in a new setting.
- All willing candidates must possess an Exemption or Discharge Certificate from NYSC.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must not have a criminal record from the past.
- Candidates must have a Local Government Identification Certificate.
- Must possess a Certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Certificate of Birth or affidavit stating your age is required.
How To Apply For The Ondo State Teachers Recruitment.
To apply, the following steps below need to be followed.
- Visit the official hiring website at www.ondostate.gov.ng and submit the required application for free.
- Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Kindly print out your slip of registration.
- For the following round of the hiring process, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All candidates who make the shortlist will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email telling you the day and Time.
Deadline For Application.
The deadline for the application for this year’s Recruitment of teachers in Ondo state is yet to be officially announced and will be disclosed publicly once a date is selected.
Important Things To Note
Ondo states SUBEB recruitment of teachers is free of charge, and the openings are divided into administrative and technical positions, therefore prospective candidates should be aware of which category the opening is being advertised for before applying.
You must carefully fill out the application form and make sure that any uploaded papers are the correct size and format. A candidate cannot submit more than one application for the same post and do so could result in instant disqualification.
Make sure you live close to the state before applying because those who are shortlisted will be sent to various local government areas in the state to teach in primary or secondary schools run by the state.
The Ondo State Teaching Service Commission is hiring residents of the state of Ondo and its environs.
The teaching field is frequently misinterpreted. Most people who are not educators have no understanding of what it takes to be an effective teacher. They do not comprehend the everyday struggles that educators across the nation face in eradicating illiteracy.
Most people who are not educators have no understanding of what it takes to be an effective teacher. They are unaware of the struggles instructors face daily as they strive to provide the best possible education for their kids.
Before the general public is aware of the real facts regarding teachers and the education that children get, misconceptions will probably continue to shape impressions of the teaching profession. Until the general public is aware of the truth about teachers, myths will probably continue to shape opinions of the teaching profession.
Teaching is a formidable professional skill that makes use of creativity to imbibe knowledge in students. Teachers don’t only imbibe knowledge but help in the character formation of their students. Teachers have made people what they are today. So what are you waiting for, pick up a job in teaching and impact people’s lives positively?